We are always looking for exceptional and talented people to join our ever growing business. Below are some of the roles we currently have on offer. We welcome CV submissions at any time, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Manager – Poole, Dorset
- MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To coordinate day to day operations and ensure the business consistently provides the highest standards of customer service to it’s clients in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs. The job holder is a primary point of contact for customers and the field-based engineering team.
- POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports directly to the Service Director with overall responsibility for Operational Administration. A lead role in the coordination of the Supply Chain and Accounts. A key operational management position.
- SCOPE OF JOB
Health & safety
- Assist external consultant with the coordination of H&S training and collation of paperwork from engineers to confirm receipt of information, instruction and training
- Organisation and coordination of H&S material relating to bids / tenders
- Handling all inbound calls to the office and associated administration
- Logging all works orders into the ‘Service Mate’ database and generating works orders
- Outbound calls to customers to schedule planned maintenance activity
- Support Service Director with operational delivery by prioritising planned and reactive works via engineer’s diaries to ensure SLAs are met
- Monitoring of previous daily activity to ensure further action works are logged onto system and actioned in a timely manner
- Explore opportunities to schedule workload in advance to ensure smooth delivery
- Maintaining ‘Service Mate’ with up to date job notes and customer information
- Support Installation Director with operational delivery by coordinating engineer’s diaries to ensure timelines are met
- Generating handover packs for sites to explain functionality of system installed
- Monitor company email boxes and coordinate responses
- Production of a monthly report to cover performance against SLAs/KPIs, health and safety metrics, areas for improvement etc.
- Assign vehicles and equipment to technicians
- Ensure job sheets are completed to Company standards
- Approving invoices from ‘Service Mate’ and checking the correct time and labour is shown
- Creation of ‘Smallworks’ quotes
- Ensure timely and accurate information is collated for payroll
- Supporting the Service and Installation Directors with ad hoc duties from time to time
- Liaising with suppliers to order parts and equipment required for engineering delivery
- Dealing with couriers for goods in / out
- Championing the highest standards of customer care to ensure Sentinel is regarded as a supplier of choice
- Supporting customers with any queries relating to installations, service, maintenance, smallworks or the purchase of components (Business to Consumer)
Quality and Standards
- Lead and enforce standards in relation to Quality Management system and industry accreditations
- AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / ACCOUNTABILITY
Overall responsibility for coordination of operational delivery, customer care and procurement to ensure business meets / exceeds SLAs
- KEY INTERFACES (Internal / External)
Service / Installation Directors, field-based engineering team, customers, suppliers, external consultants and external auditors.
|Experience: Proven experience of coordinating resources within a fast-paced environment Excellent organisational skills with proven track record of implementing processes / procedures as well as continuous improvementAutonomous with excellent problem-solving skills – takes full ownership for areas under their control||Essential / Desirable Essential Essential Essential|
|Qualifications: Educated to at least ‘O’ level / GCSE or equivalentProfessional management / supervisory qualification e.g. Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) / Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or equivalent||Essential Desirable|
|Knowledge / Technical Skills: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and databasesProven background in coordinating field-based personnel Knowledge of Fire detection, CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry, Warden Call systems||Essential Desirable Desirable (Training can be provided)|
|Personal Qualities: AdaptableStrong degree of organisation Adept at forging strong working relationships with internal / external stakeholders High level of customer focus/relationship managementExcellent attention to detailGood level of commercial acumenStrong communication skills (verbal and written)Ability to prioritise and multitaskUse of initiative in problem solvingChampion of company standardsLeads by exampleSelf-motivatedPositive ‘can do’ attitudeFlexible approach to workloadKeen to learn and develop new skills|