We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join a fun and expanding team to provide day to day support services ensuring the ongoing smooth running of the business. The ideal candidate will be professional, organised with great communication skills. Experience is not essential as training will be provided however it would be advantageous. Working from our offices in Poole, you will work 27.5 hours a week with 45 minutes unpaid lunch break
Key Responsibilities include;
• General office duties such as answering the phones and filing documents
• Distribution of jobs to the engineering team using our smart planning system
• Ordering parts and materials for upcoming jobs as well as maintaining stock levels in stores
• Dealing with client and supplier queries
• Preparing job document packs
• Planning jobs with clients
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary
• 21 Days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• performance based bonuses
• Staff fun days
• Your birthday off paid each year
Sentinel Fire and Security Solutions provide installation, service and maintenance across the south for life safety and security systems. Incorporated in 2016, Sentinel has grown rapidly yet maintained the integrity of a family feel and friendly working environment with providing the best service to our clients at the core of what we do.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Salary negotiable depending on experience. Applications close December 1st 2019