but also to help us improve our website and services. The cookies we use only contain anonymous information to improve the services we offer, and do not contain personal information.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most
browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
What types of cookies do we use?
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not
- Depending on the browser that you are using the following steps can be taken to control the cookie settings and therefore permit you to disable certain cookies. This list is not exhaustive and will depend on what internet browser
you are using.
Internet Explorer Cookie settings
Firefox Cookie settings
Chrome Cookie settings
iPhone/iPad Cookie settings
Opera Cookie settings
Safari Cookie settings
We use the following types of cookies:
What is the purpose of the cookies that we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or
make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website
works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘Necessary’.
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘Non-necessary’.
||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all the
browser windows are closed.
||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign
a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors,
the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.